At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
The Product team builds financial products and user experiences that users would rave about. We build external products that our end customer, Small Business owners, use to create financial leverage for their business. We also build internal products that our team members in Marketing, Sales and Operations use to provide services to Small Business owners. Our job starts with identifying user needs, exploring the feasibility of solutions to those needs, and evaluating the business case viability of the preferred solution. We then work with different departments to build and launch the solution. But our job does not end there, because once we launch a product, we need to continuously monitor and improve it. A good product manager is very user centered, analytical and technologically savvy. Our product management philosophy centers around test-and-learn, design thinking and agile. Above all, a good product manager is business savvy, and knows what it takes to win in the market.
Help OnDeck power Small Business growth in the United States and worldwide. Join a crack team of rockstar Product Managers who are building the leading SmB lending platform in the U.S.
As a Web Product Manager at OnDeck, you will:
- Develop the digital analytics strategy for OnDeck’s primary public website and other web properties
- Understand the current traffic attribution and build and own the analytical roadmap that drives increased visitors and visitor conversion
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders across Marketing, People Operations, Legal, Design and other Product Managers
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Strong background in using web analytics, customer behavior tracking and SEO tools for online site experience design and optimization
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably WordPress.
- 3+ years of work experience, including demonstrated ability to analyze online customer behavior and track acquisition lead attribution.
- Ability to recommend a data (collection and analytics) strategy for online and mobile experiences across the entire customer journey.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, tracking and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the online experience.
- Ability to collaborate with Design to ensure that the site and navigation are SEO and navigation friendly, and drive application volume.
- Experience partnering and building strong relationships with an Agile Technology team to test, build, launch and grow transformative capabilities in the online and mobile shopping experience
- Well versed in modern SEO best practices.
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Degree in Computer Science or any other engineering or computational discipline
- Masters in Business Administration
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training. Community Involvement.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**